Each workshop will be limited to a maximum of 4 people. You may be looking to just learn a new skill or you may have a specific project you would like to start within the workshop. With flexibility and fun built into the workshop and the 3 hours you spend at our studio. The workshop is designed around your specific needs, we create a team environment to ensure everyone gets the most benefit from the course.
Over the session we revise the resource material with practical demonstrations and “how-to” instruction on the various screenprinting techniques. We put it all into practice with a range of creative exercises designed to familiarise participants with multi-colour printing and give them the opportunity to print their own design.
Within the workshop we also prepare you for ongoing screenprinting in your own home and studio environment.
To be agreed with participants.
- Includes a link to our resource material. Assistance with your artwork and 3 hours instruction and practice in our screenprinting studio (session time is negotiable with participants). 2 supplied tshirts for printing.
- Prepare your artwork (single colour only unless negotiated). Turn your image idea into artwork for screenprinting with advice and assistance.
- Once you have prepared your artwork we will prepare your silkscreen in preparation for our inhouse session.
3 hour Inhouse Practice and Demonstration Session
- An overview on different ways to create artwork including multi-colour separations..
- Cleaning, coating and preparing your silkscreen.
- Exposing your silkscreen
- Ink selection and the mixing of colours.
- Setting up your carousel and Screenprinting your garment.
- Heatsetting your garment.
Please Note: Included within the workshop is a single silkscreen for use during the workshop. If you would like to take the silkscreen or additional screens home with you there is an additional cost of $60 per screen.
To book your participation call David: 0431215960
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org